Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dont know if this counts but i have gotten my q9300 to post at 4GHZ :D but sadly it's not stable enough to get a CPU-Z screen shot

but i do have a screen shot for 3.9GHZ,

getting the latest bios for my board right now, so expect to see some mad overclocking and super pi runs :D

Very well done man. That's uber mega pwnage.

According to them you have the WR, although that's hard to prove since most people don't post there. At any rate you have one of the fastest.

ya. thanks. i think it's really hard to get any higher than that :(

at 541FSB my board will not post at all. i have tried about every thing, short of doing some LN2 but i might just be doing that some time soon :D then we will see how high i can get.

stayed at about 43C/32C/44C/44C i dont know why core 2 stays so low copared to the others. and under load (IBT) got to 47C/40C/62C/64C i dont know why the cores differ in temp so greately like that either.

Maybe your block isn't level? Do you have TX-2 applied?

With those temps I would think that you could take her further. Of course I think you are getting into the realm of mobo limits. I don't know what your board is good for, but I know mine is capable of 700mhz. I never took it that high since my e7200 maxed out well before that.

Try lowering you ram to below stock settings and cranking the NB voltage. I would also point a fan that the NB, that should help. This is getting very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom