DICE Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm. Not quite sure. I have to put in an order for some materials and then talk with aspire on how we want to do this. I think it's a bit silly for me to send him mats to fabricate the pots just to ship it back out to the east coast... We'll setup something and get back to you and anyone else who's interested.

I'm definitely interested, as you know Pete. ;) I just gotta figure out when I will have the scratch to do it.

My setup cost 78 dollars total. 48 for the materials, 30 for the dry ice. So it's actually a lot cheaper than people think... Or at least cheaper than I thought... Haha.

So which is it? ;) Earlier you said 20 bucks. :p

I can't even afford to get a core contact right now, lol. Hence why I said I'll have to wait. :p

Oh, the 20 bucks was before I factored in the price for the pot itself.. ahha. I got the pipe for free, and I didn't know how much some of the other stuff ended up being.. Also that 48 dollar figure includes 2 cans of Acetone, and I only ended up using one. So it should be around like 40 in the end. Overall it's still pretty cheap..

Yeah, that is pretty sweet. But 40 bucks itself could get me a core contact which can be used without buying dry ice, haha. :p But trust me, I want to do this sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom