Building to sell: What brands do you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Thanks for that. I remember searching 10+ hours a day back then to find a better legit wholesaler and coming up empty. I've never even heard of MA Labs :p

MA Labs is a pretty good company from what I hear. Though they only have Super Talent RAM I think, since they own the company.

EDIT: Nevermind, they have Kingston too. Among some others.

hmm, selling a pc on ebay is not too hard. my friend matt (not zmatt) sold a pc on ebay for $1350. this PC consisted of a q6600, DFI X48 mobo, antec twelve hundred, 2gb of ram and a 1tb hdd woth a GTX 280. he spent only like $1000 on the parts. sold it in about 4 days too. $1350 was his "buy it now price" so there are lots of unknowing people looking on Ebay for "gaming PC's" that have a "theological power of 6.6GHZ!"

MA Labs is a pretty good company from what I hear. Though they only have Super Talent RAM I think, since they own the company.

EDIT: Nevermind, they have Kingston too. Among some others.

Yeah but of those Super Talent is cheapest. That is a slight downside, but NewEgg ram is so cheap it doesn't matter :p

Can you purchase Intel processors there? I was looking over the official licensed Intel distributor list and didn't see their name :confused:

Yeah, they sell intel CPUs. Might be a middle-man distributor, but they seem to be legit. Looking at the prices, they're cheaper than D&H and newegg on nehalems.
I would be interested to see what they can do in the way of bulk order discounts

You should also call them up to ask if they offer free shipping. I can't find shipping information on the website. D&H for example will ship for free if the order exceeds $500, otherwise they charge for it.
Also remember that you're going to have to pay the sales tax for things purchased from a distributor, so you may want to add that to the cost of each item to get a realistic price comparison vs newegg.

Alright, prices seem better than alot of places I've seen. I'm going to go ahead and try to go through with some contracts with the names Intel *officially* says are distributors, and check the prices. If the one you mentioned is obviously a middle man, I'll be sure to say so. I owe you guys, thanks for the help thus far and hopefully I'll be able to get help again, as well as help others!

Also...does ANYONE still want to answer me technical, original question? :laughing: I haven't gotten an answer to the question I actually asked, though I have gotten a great deal of useful advice (believe me, don't think I'm belittling any help I've gotten thus far, you guys are great!)

Alright, prices seem better than alot of places I've seen. I'm going to go ahead and try to go through with some contracts with the names Intel *officially* says are distributors, and check the prices. If the one you mentioned is obviously a middle man, I'll be sure to say so. I owe you guys, thanks for the help thus far and hopefully I'll be able to get help again, as well as help others!

The "listed" intel distributors are all way overpriced. That's why intel lists them :p

Also, if you have a business license, you do not get charged tax by a distributor for the items unless you live in their state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom