Water Cooling 101 An In-Depth Guide to Taking the Plunge.

No joke? I'll take your word for it.

So are you planning on doing a step by step instruction guide to putting together a loop?

We'll see how this progresses. I think I might have the spare parts to put something together.

There's still a fair bit of work to do on this, and I'll try and get a couple sections finished up in the next week or so.

If you need any help with anything, let me know. I don't have the product knowledge you do with WC parts, but I've done a few loops in my day.

I have a question about a mini tower build I am doing. I want to water cool it, but I need it to be nearly all external. do you have any advice on how this could be accomplished? you stated earlier on the Zalman Reserator XT that you don't think it's going to be very good, but it's the only external that I have found thus far. if you don't, I will see about a mod to build one myself using recommended parts lol. thanks!

Seriously though, why did you copy my build? LOL

2nw35av.jpg

Petras Tech Shop said:

Now let's see when you bought your case? LOL.

Now let's see when you bought your case? LOL.

Pic unrelated

Originally Posted by Petras Tech Shop
Date Mon Nov 12 13:50:57 PST 2007
Ship to Dillon Glasser

Bill to Same
FoundThrough Other
E-Mail ******************************************
MailList yes
Via Shipped
Payment Pay Pal

Name Code Qty Each Options
--------------------------------------------------------------------
GIGABYTE GZ-FA1CA-ASB 3D GIGAURORA-BLK 1 140.00
Aurora 570 Full Tower
Gaming Case (Black)
Subtotal 140.00
Shipping 23.42
Tax 11.55
Total 174.97

GG, 1 sec before you!

Hey Aspire,

What do you think of the new cool kits at petra's?

Specifically the Rev. 3. It seems to have most of the items you usually quote.
How do you feel about it for value for a start up "kit".

Not for me but for people asking in general.

Heh I was just going to ask about that kit in my watercooling post. I will probably be getting something along those lines from Petra when the time comes, plus they ship internationally too.

On the other hand, I think HAF 932 > Cosmos S, if anything because the Cosmos is 200€ and the HAF 130. 70€ left for the GPU block :D.

In general the Cosmos is just a much higher quality case.

Plus it allows you to mount a 3x120mm swiftech rad in the top with no modifications needed.

Oh, and it looks like a Cylon.

Yeah, what I've read in mags and so on is that most people prefer the Cosmos to the Cosmos S, dunno really. I'll check around. If you are really telling me that it is of a much higher quality I won't really care that much about the cash, not that 70€ is going to be huge considering what I will end up spending!

Back
Top Bottom