SLI gtx 260 screen flicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow tri-sli gtx285 with a 9800gt as physx they need a better audio card though. It would look like this zed there is plenty of space between the cards (found pic online)

p6t_deluxe_twocard_sli_configuration.png

Ahh okay sweet, looking at it there should be plenty of room.
Very sorry to thread hijack.

Did you say you were running one card in 4x slot? So you still get the tearing or flickers when in both 16x slots.

the white slot on a p6t only runs @ 4x, only the blue run at 16x....there is plenty of room between the blue and white slots...but none between both blue slots.....yeah i get it no matter the configuration, i've tried both cards as the main and in both slots....always happens.......i'm wondering if my PSU isn't enough to handle it?

this is my psu...i also only have 1 optical and 1 hdd...

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies i'm having to run the second card with the 4 pin molex adapter to pci-e....it takes 4 of the 4 pin...and i've got them all coming off the same rail.......hmm perhaps i should put two on one and two on the other?

that psu is fine for the sli, but you may be onto something with the connectors, try to separate the converters so that not both cards are powered by the same chain of cable. but if you have two converters on one chain and the other card powered by another dedicated pci-e power you would be fine.

hmm....i'll try that...but as of right now i just discovered that it runs crysis on very high settings with 1920x1080 res perfectly in SLI mode....just not the benchmarking programs such as 3d mark vantage and 3d mark 06......thats kinda odd

okay guys, i took the card back and swapped it for another.....and it seems to me like the card was bad because now i'm having no issues whatsoever in SLI...thanks so much for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom