I changed my name!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
Guy = shakie

It's the first three of my first name and first three of last name.

Just thought I would give the members a "heads-up".

I saw one of your first posts with Shakie and I thought someone had kidnapped you and switched usernames. I called the police. They wanted to know how I knew you had been kidnapped. I said, "Why would a "Guy" change to his initials and use "Shakie"?" They asked me what my username is.

I hung up!

It must be an East Coast type thing

Dave :D

thats a VERY nice name...he he he cough cough can i be # 3 on yer invites list ;)

ADZ, you kiss ass... and yes you may... LMAO.

Shakie is the first three letters of my first name and the first three letters of my last name, BTW.

Shakie, what's the deal with Gmail? Is it something we have never seen? Or is it yet another "keep it secret, more will come" type of advertisement?

I mean, this Gmail policy is simply frustrating - I am starting to get annoyed by Google more than by Microsoft, and this is pretty puzzling ;)

Gmail is just Googles email. It has 1000MB (1GB) of storage and it's new, so of course, everybody wants one.

Okay well, first off... It took me this long to realize that 'guy' is now 'shakie' how sad for me... :eek: I knew something was amiss when i first saw "shakie" on the boards as a Moderator. But I didn't question it because I figure you all know what you're doing an stuff...

Gmail is just Googles email. It has 1000MB (1GB) of storage and it's new, so of course, everybody wants one.

And secondly, I'm gonna have to correct you on this one... 1000MB is NOT, in fact, 1 Gb :)

1Gb = 1024 Mb the same goes for terabytes, kilobytes, bytes, etc etc... But i'm sure you knew that already :D :p

Great to have the whole name thing cleared up :D

comrad said:
please, no one cares about the 24mb.

I do ;) (I'm at 159 used after only seven months)

But even if nobody does care, people also don't care to read posts that state whether they care or not. So which matters more? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom