Quad Core Processor w/ 32 gig of memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could defrag again, but this is a fresh install from around a couple weeks ago when I got my new stuff. Lemme analyze with Defraggler, un momento.

EDIT: Hmm. I could use one. But it was doing that sort of transfer after a fresh format, too.

In my experience the only reason not to have Vista is if you don't have enough ram. Andddddd I don't think the OP has that problem ;)

XP64 is too much work for the average user to get up and running, if you ask me. Though speed wise, if you do get it working, is pretty sweet. One thing I can't stand about vista is my transfer speeds.

Not anymore. I do not ever get compatibility issues.

He's using a workstation anyway, I can't stand Vista.

Windows 7 isn't that bad though.

i used to be a vista hater but now since i have used it for about 1.5 years i am loving it. the only thing i am having a problem with is digital driver signing. can not figure out how to get around this :mad:

Theres really no point having 32GB of ram dude, 16GB would have been better because you could have afforded better timings and clocks.

What do you use to check your transfer rates? I'm just curious because I want to check mine.

Oh, never thought of that lol. thanks

EDIT: I got about 88mb/s transfering a 1.45gb file from my wd caviar black 1tb to my wd raptor x :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom