Recertified PSU from Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, I'm looking to SLI 2 260s, so I'll need 4 pci-e plugs.. My 520hx is doing the job right now too.

Thanks Charles..

Next question, how does the quad sli thingy/plug work, with only 2 psu plugs? 2 ends per plug?

Thanks

well, i ran a 9800GTX and my GTX 260 core 216 in my pc with that same psu and it held up quite well.

for the 9800GTX i used 2 molex connectors to 6 pin pci-e to power the 9800GTX. all though i only ram the 9800GTX for 2 monitors and physx i still did some heavy crysis gaming on it.

if you dont need a modular PSU then this one will work wonders,

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

Probably wont come with the documents for it, or the power plug, that is about it...

And it is a refurbished PSU, so that means at one time someone else owned it, and it got RMA'ed back to them so they probably rebuilt it.

i would never buy a recertifed/open box PSU. i have bought my MSI GTX 260 open box and that runs great. but a PSU is diff. like charles said they must have had some reason to RMA it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom