Motherboard decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hefemeister

Lord Techie,
OK it is getting serious now. Taxes are paid and baring a huge bill from the car checkup tomorrow I will be ordering within the next week.

I have it narrowed down to two boards. Keep in mind that I am limited to the available boards here in Sweden.

1) ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
Newegg.com - ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

2) GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

I do really like the evga Newegg.com - EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
But as of yet I have not been able to find one available here.

I have a corasir 750TX, XFX gtx260 and all the other random stuff.

Planing on using CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB 1600 Newegg.com - CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
I love OCZ and G-Skill but cannot find them.

Keep in mind the NewEgg links are for ease only.
I am assuming a link to a Swedish website will not be too helpful.

I am a little partial to Asus as they have treated me well. Both boards seem to have similar overclocking results.

Let me know what you think. If there is a board I should be looking at let me know and I will see if I can find it.

i've heard a lot of good things about the p6t... and some bad things about the gigabytes bios... I bought the EVGA myself..

well i have a gigabyte board and it has treated me very well. no bad bioses or nothing like that.

my choice would be the gigabyte. i my opinion it has a better layout and looks unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom