What MMORPG are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was the game to have on a low end setup. Thats back when I was the king around sporting my old HP Pavilion with the speakers hanging off the CRT monitor and a DVD player. :D

Runescape is all about grind, grind, grind...and then grind some more. Though I did quite enjoy it since you had rankings and stuff and skills for EVERY thing you do. I'm going to see now if I still remember my login and password haha.

EDIT: BAD idea. The music and setup is driving me crazy. Graphics are much better, though.

I'm in the beta for Champions Online but have yet to really get to try it.

I remember Runescape, played that like 5-6 years ago. I remember when people were buying 1 million gold for $20 off ebay haha. I had enough gold to sell for like $500 on Ebay.

Anyway, I actually started today looking for a free mmorpg game. Other than Runescape ages ago, I haven't really ever played a mmorpg. I've played Diablo II for like a total of an hour like 4 years ago or so and I liked it. I want to get into a mmorpg with the style of diablo II. Are there any free mmorpg games that resemble dialbo II? I'm not expecting a free mmorpg to be graphically as nice, but I don't really want to pay money since I will only be playing when I get some free time.

I used to play T4C (The Fourth Coming). It kind of reminds me of Diablo in a way the way the graphics and all look. Although I haven't played that in many years.

Maybe worth looking in to?

I sold some Neopoints on ebay when I was like 14-15. I had 40 mil and sold most of them for $25 bucks per million. Ended up getting my account frozen, but I was happy in the end :D

I've been playing Eve on off for about 5 years. I just cant stay away lol. The great thing is you don't need to be playing it, or even subscribed to train a skill. You can just set a skill to train that takes like a month right before your subscription runs out, and return when it's finished training lol.

Nothing like abusing the system.

I have been playing a game called Xenimus for the past hm 7 or so years. Enjoy it.

Have been thinking about starting back on conqueronline and just let a noob sit in the training ground and level. While at work and such.

Oh and if anyone plays conquer let me know what server and all and if you could hook me up with some lowbie stuff :p

Lord of the Rings Online.

It is wow with an lotr skin, and a different pvp system. Also, there aren't hundreds of hours worth of raiding to waste your time with. It is pretty good when you can get $10 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom