SP2 crap or cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxx.013

Baseband Member
hello,

i installed SP2 not too long ago some time within the week or just a week today not sure, but ever since i had, i have had more random shutdowns then normal. I also had my CPU and ram overclocked and working fine, not overheaintg or anything as i have a very cool running amd (35 degs gamming), but for some reason ever since SP2 i have had to change it back to default because it could nto handle its self in games :amazed:

is there something i can do with SP2 to make it run better, or is it the wrong way to go ?

-peace"

If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't install it. All it did was mess with my network. I don't need the extra security. My router supplies most of it.

I haven't installed it and never will. I haven't heard anything good about it. Like I said before, Windows XP SP1 is the most stable, crash free version of Windows I've ever used, and I am not about to change to something else.

No doubt. I'm regretting it, all kinds of buggy little things going on now. Microsoft Blows Chunks!!!

SP2 is decent. It's got a few of the usual bugs associated with a release, but otherwise it's great. I've got it installed on all home and work machines, without problems.

but for us gamers who like to play online it causes problems and headaches. Personally i don't even use the firewall from sp1, so why would i want one that can't be turned off?(at least that was my impression, i may be wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom