What MMORPG are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrothrillah

In Runtime
Mine for the moment happens to be WOW, since I am limited on the games that my friends like to play and one that my girlfriend actually will play with me.

What about you?

I froze my WoW account after more than three years just about when WOTLK came out (I bought it, installed it, and never played :D). I have a gamecard sitting on a shelf so I might reactivate at some point. I've had WAR since release but I'm not happy with that either, it was frozen for some time, now I'm playing again, but I still don't feel "the thing". It has many great ideas but still needs lots of polishing. I am afraid it is going the AoC way (down down down). What was dozens of EU realms now is down to around five or seven. Also bought AoC and TR on release, both lasted the complimentry month. So I guess the direct answer is: WAR. :)

I play Ragnarok Online on and off. Mostly off lately, since I upgraded my desktop and was having issues with windows on my laptop. Also, just been too busy.

Hmmm, I wonder if I still have a character on Ragnarak. I used to love playing that. I liked the anime graphic look too it and the game play wasn't too bad itself. Are the translations still bad in the game?

I tried Maple Story on a couple of computers and never could get it to work. I never understood what the deal was on that?

What is WAR and TR? I've been out of the MMORPG thing for awhile.

The translations are fine now, I remember back when it was all in Korean and you literally had to learn Korean to get anywhere in the game quest wise, lol...

Haha, yeah. Everything used to be really bad. Like the items and dialouge were just horrible.

I might have to get back in to that in the near future.

Lots of people play WAR, it must be pretty fun eh?

I want to try that out, Newegg needs to send that with the next video card I buy :)

Anyone ever played Well of Souls, Runescape, or anything like that. I used to alot when I was younger. I even played Neopets (browser-based though) a couple months after it came out. The good old days of borrowing money and never paying it back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom