Razer Deathadder Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

revDD

Beta member
Hello,
I first noticed this problem when i was playing counter strike source whenever i pressed my switch weapon button to switch back and forth between the too which I have binded to mousebutton 4 on my deathadder (either 4 or 5) it switched back to the same weapon twice then i tried to go back it will switch to last gun bun continues to randomly switch and while I was in a fight with another guy it switched from my main weapon back to my secondary. First I thot it was lag so I fixed my rates and restarted Steam, when I did this I noticed that I couldn't click on my desktop, tool bar or windows unless I alt-tabbed to them first. And when I open web pages when I press mouse button 4 and 5 it goes back and forth between previous and forward pages, It would constantly switch without me pressing it that much. I tried to unplug my mouse and clean out the USB port with dust off but my problems still occur. If you could help me that would be awesome because it is getting frustrating.

Thanks

You might want to try updating/reinstalling your drivers for it. Do you know which version firmware you have? There are three firmware updates posted for the Deathadder as well as two driver versions.

Razer Support

You might want to try updating/reinstalling your drivers for it. Do you know which version firmware you have? There are three firmware updates posted for the Deathadder as well as two driver versions.

Razer Support

Thanks for suggestion but it didnt do anything ;o

It could be the game itself. Have you tried remapping the controls to a different button? Have you tried a different mouse to see whether it is a malfunction or not, or tried the mouse on another computer?

It could be the game itself. Have you tried remapping the controls to a different button? Have you tried a different mouse to see whether it is a malfunction or not, or tried the mouse on another computer?
yeah I did and it worked on keyboard it worked but I also tried the button on my mouse in CS 1.6 and cod4 and same thing happened and i tried it on my brothers computer and it still had the problem and like i said in my earlier post it only clicks on windows/ programs i have selected so i have to alt tab to the correct window/ program to click on it and on web pages when i press buttons it goes back and forward crazy on internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom