Second Attempt/Possible final build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks, is there ANYTHING else i can change ? i plan on doing this fairly soon and i don't wanna spend this money and have the possibility of having something better :p

if you plan on overclocking then the e5200/e5300 would overclock higher. the 7750 is also slower clock per clock vs the e5200.

what i am saying is that if the e5200 and the 7750 were both clocked at the same GHZ speed then the e5200 would win in almost every test. and the e5200 has been known to 3.5GHZ and beyond. where as the 7750 hits a brick wall around 3.3GHZ.

oh wow i guess that settles it lol, roughly with that set up how far do you think i could push it? or can you tell without actually doing it? just cuz if i need to change something id rather know before hand then after i bought everytrhing and needed say a differnt cooler or psu

well with stock cooling you would expect to hit at least 3GHZ and with a after market cpu cooler then you could expect to hit about 3.5-3.8GHZ

oh nice lol well then i think im gnna stick with stock for a bit till i actually learn and know how to OC then go further :) now just to wait to start! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom