AMD vs. Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember you will need a Hard drive and an optical drive in that build.

If you are going to be doing light gaming on a bigger monitor then that video card won't do. If you are looking for a decent video card that can play light games at higher resolutions then the onboard look at a 4650 or a 4670.

I would recommend getting a better PSU then that. The power supply is a very bad skimp at. I got a cheaper PSU and am having lots of issues with the thing. Corsair makes the best ones, but if you are looking for something cheaper you could get something like this Newegg.ca - PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS420X 420W ATX12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

I would highly recommend going with this card:Newegg.ca - XFX HD-465X-YAFC Radeon HD 4650 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards It's made by XFX and they have awesome customer service and a lifetime warranty. So if you card breaks 3 years from now and they don't make it anymore they will give you a better one from the warranty.

if you don't want to pay the extra $12 for the lifetime warranty this is also a good card:Newegg.ca - SAPPHIRE 100253HDMI Radeon HD 4650 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Low Profile Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom