Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TCP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Game tests are starting to piss me off. They are the heart and sould of all flame wars there are. Tests dont mean crap. They are tested with HIGH END machines that some of us have no hope of getting, and they are meant only for gaming. You have to get the card on YOUR pc and play with it before it turns out to show pro-performance or mal-performance. Tests just give an idea of those buyers what to look for in their purchase.

I've read something about ATI cards showing crap performance when paired with VIA chipsets. I wonder if this has anything to do with my problem. :confused:

you.. know shouldnt u beleive a person with the actual video card... instead of reviews.. or is logic gone now.

Originally posted by ThirtySixBelow Reivew of X800Pro

According to that and a few other reviews I have read would show that there must be something wrong with your card if you are having to settle for 1024x768 with no AA or AF since my 9600xt can do that. They are playing Need for Speed Underground at 1280x1024 with 6aa and 16af in the review and it never drops below 30fps. You need to stop bashing this card and telling everyone it is a piece of shit.

I completely agree with ThirtySixBelow. Like I have told you before (beedubaya), there is something wrong with your card.

Using my Radeon 9800 PRO (after modification) - I run everything maxed out with full AA/AF. Lag is only a myth to my system. There is no way that you can have that much trouble with the X800 without having a defective card.

I have used the X800s and they were incredible. Get yours checked. And please do stop bashing ATi. If you hate them that much, then go with nVidia.

YourPrinter said:
you.. know shouldnt u beleive a person with the actual video card... instead of reviews.. or is logic gone now.

Yea, those reviews that everybody always refers to say how good the X800 Pro is are dated back in May. That was before the drivers for the 6800 series were mature enough to really tell the difference in performance. Look at a new review of the X800 Pro and it will tell much differently than that one you posted.

beedubaya said:
Yea, those reviews that everybody always refers to say how good the X800 Pro is are dated back in May. That was before the drivers for the 6800 series were mature enough to really tell the difference in performance. Look at a new review of the X800 Pro and it will tell much differently than that one you posted.

Yep, every month, nvidia release a new driver that can make a noticeable difference.

hehe :) . Thats the main reason i test the cards myself befor i rave about how good or bad somthing is.If you think that all these top end reviews by well knowns is 100% your living in dream land .Thats why i replied to an earlier ATI-Nvidia flame war.Every one said the Nvidia 6800 had poor picture quality .I had to laugh at that becuase ther full of cornbread :p .I take it with a grain of salt and do my own tests.
Same goes with AMD and Intel :)

I tested my card simply by playing games. I don't know and I really don't care if that is an effective way to test it. Works for me!

Nubius said:
lol agex always holding out on that 'fact' I don't believe you'll ever notice any difference in image quality. XBOX2 will be using ATI :/ GEH! losers

I'll send you the comparison shots right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom