*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Rican said he'd turn it over to Gurusan. It's probably taking a while to get all the updates.

haha finally got around to doing this.....

superpi.jpg

I thought the Q8200 came with a 7x multi at stock? D:

I know so little about it since it's really a garbage processor...no offense Oblivious.

I thought the Q8200 came with a 7x multi at stock? D:

I know so little about it since it's really a garbage processor...no offense Oblivious.

:confused: It's running at the same speed as your Phenom X3? Except has an extra core and even with the crippled cache is still probably faster clock for clock.... :confused:

Somehow I doubt it. :p Besides, I'll have a higher overclock pretty soon once I grab something other than stock cooling.

And I call the Q8200 garbage because it was supposed to replace the Q6600 and failed at it hard.

Not to say he doesn't have a nice overclock on it, by the by. Speaking specifically of the line, not necessarily the individual chip.

Somehow I doubt it. :p Besides, I'll have a higher overclock pretty soon once I grab something other than stock cooling.

And I call the Q8200 garbage because it was supposed to replace the Q6600 and failed at it hard.

Not to say he doesn't have a nice overclock on it, by the by. Speaking specifically of the line, not necessarily the individual chip.

Yeah, not the biggest fan either.....but you can't complain when you pull it from a computer you found at the junk yard ^_^.........speed stepping......hahah i knew i forgot something....also the Q8200 comes with a default multiplier of 6.0x

Back
Top Bottom