Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mb and the list of things I need it to do/have posted before, is it a good mb, any other suggestions that fit what i need it to do and have. Thanks.

Bump, please read last post by me, would really like some thoughts on it. I also have an additional question... Will a 750 watt psu be enough for all that and will a 1000w psu be enough when I add a second card for sli? Thank you.

Will my existing heatsink fit an i7? If so, I know I already need a new bracket, won't try getting the one I have off. Also, is the ssc edition of that video card worth it?

-Edit-
Ok, found out it will, I just need the compatible bracket instead of the 775 bracket. Thoughts on ssc edition?

i believe your heatsink will work with i7 as long as you get the i7 bracket,

and no the SSC version of the 285 really aint worth the extra money over the regular version. get the regular version and overclock it to the speeds of the SSC :D

Thanks. I had those combos but changed the video card to just the "sc" version, 60 cheaper. I do have the cpu and mb combo to save 25 and using a promo code for memory saving 10 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom