Dell XPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell XPS

In Runtime
My computer is too noisy! I was wondering if i could change the fans on it and make it quieter. or if i could put a liquid cooling system on it. suggestions

Yea, you could always get new fans, or transfer it to a new case and put in a liquid cooling system. Keep in mind that Dell cases aren't good for modding. Your computer is awesome though. Just get a new case and a liquid cooling system. Then you could overclock without fear.

Accessories

Apple IPOD 40 GB
lol posting accessories.....so can I put in my 300watt peavy halfstack? It plugs into my computer....might cause the sound card to explode, but..... it'd still works... Actually just plug my guitar in with my pedal and use cakewalk...oops rambling...bye =P

beedubaya said:
Yea, you could always get new fans, or transfer it to a new case and put in a liquid cooling system. Keep in mind that Dell cases aren't good for modding. Your computer is awesome though. Just get a new case and a liquid cooling system. Then you could overclock without fear.

yeah. If you don't want to recase it, you can always get an external Res like this if you don't wanna recase, but as i recall, XPS cases are relatively crowded so almost any modding would be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom