WOOHOO! My case came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new case dude, I'm glad you love it, that's all that matters! Don't worry about what these guys are saying, they're accustomed to having people ask for input and advise...not so familiar with someone who just posting because they are excited about their new setup and want to share the excitement with everyone. :p

Hope you have fun cleaning up the wires, that's always my favourite part of a new case purchase. ENJOY YOUR NEW CASE!

Congrats on the new case dude, I'm glad you love it, that's all that matters! Don't worry about what these guys are saying, they're accustomed to having people ask for input and advise...not so familiar with someone who just posting because they are excited about their new setup and want to share the excitement with everyone. :p

Hope you have fun cleaning up the wires, that's always my favourite part of a new case purchase. ENJOY YOUR NEW CASE!
Just did some *minor* cable management, now my CPU fan won't take unexpected rests ;).
I'm honestly too lazy to go all-out and make the wires invisible unless you're looking for them specifically.

wow.. how many UV Light u use for your case?

none yet, probably gonna get one or two soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom