Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PSU blocking stuff is kind of a bummer...I was thinking of modding in just a top window when I grab this case, but I'm really not sure yet. I'll have to take a look.

Still really excited to see how this turns out.

this is looking great,

wolfenstein...

way back when
I'm pretty anxious to see what the smoked acrylic against that logo will look like

I agree, it has great accommodations for water cooling. Methinks I'm going to hold off on putting a loop together until I can get my mitts on this case.

Here are some updated pics...

After painting the carriage bolt heads matte black, I use scotch weld DP190 2 part epoxy to fasten the heads onto the panel.

wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9f.jpg

Using a ruler to align the carriage bolt heads around the frame of the panel. These will be airbrushed later with weathered & rusty effect
wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9g.jpg

The panel mods are finished, next stage is painting the real logo in place of the paper template.
wolfensteincasemod.casemodblog9h.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome. Can't wait to see it finished. How many different projects do you have going on for you right now? Seems like you have a lot going on.

Um, holy crap that looks sweet. I love that blue color. Exactly which shade of blue is that?

Also, is there an exact release date of the Panzerbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom