WOOHOO! My case came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you like, leave me alone? I have had this computer for 1 year. I'm not upgrading my case every 2 months like you.

It's fine that you've had your computer for a year. I've had mine for 2 years with minimal upgrades. What we're saying is that you'll come to realize that spending a decent amount of money on a case is worth it in the long run. When yours falls apart in 6-12 months you'll realize what we're saying.

And my input is, your case is ugly. To much plastic, along with a numerous amount of other horrible things.
Aspire has a point, and you are just acting childish.

/facepalm myself
My case has it's own point.
•Screwless design
•lotsa room!
•brought down my temps 10ºC!
•nice side window
•came with 120MM fans (silent I may add)
•Taught me that my mobo is mATX
•7 3.5" bays
•5 CD/DVD bays (5.5" I believe)
•and one last, it's raidmax, can't go wrong (at least in cases) there.

It's fine that you've had your computer for a year. I've had mine for 2 years with minimal upgrades. What we're saying is that you'll come to realize that spending a decent amount of money on a case is worth it in the long run. When yours falls apart in 6-12 months you'll realize what we're saying.
How could it fall apart when I touch nothing but the power button, and rarely the CD drive button

Accidents happen. I have screwless design, and absolutely hate it. Doesn't hold things how I would like them to, and I've broken a few of the plastic pieces. Plastic = crap.

Accidents happen. I have screwless design, and absolutely hate it. Doesn't hold things how I would like them to, and I've broken a few of the plastic pieces. Plastic = crap.
Not the same one as me obviously... My screwless supports are all metal. Hold it in place nicely, keep it secured tightly. Not one has broken (I know, I know, only had it for a week, so what?)

Jesus, touchy much?

Everyone is bringing up valid points about the quality of the case. Heck, for that money, I would have picked up an Antec 300, but that's just me.

If you like the case, whatever, that's you. But don't put up a thread about WEE MY CASE ARIVED and not expect people to state their opinions. It's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom