How small is yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare to laugh...here is what provides me my 1Mbit service, which I am having to wait another week to get turned back on....you don't know how much it sucks going back to dial-up after having broadband...

DSC00837Small.jpg

what the hell is that? They gotta install a big post to give you your service lol? Noticed the avatar change beedub....guess what! My card manufacturer replaced my card! Musta overheated cause this one bas a bigger heatsink and fan and a couple more heatsinks on some transistors and whatnot. I was so surprised and happy to get that package :D Card is in my sig.

man, all you people having like 400kb a second download... i need to relieve myself of this bloody 56k modem... coincidently, anyone willing to pay the price of cable for me? :D im open to any offers :p

just in case anyone wanted to know (im sure you all do...) the fastest download speed i have ever had stable for an hour is about 6kb/s which is blazing fast for a 56k modem here...

lol yeah it's nice seeing it hit 375kb/sec =P but then you get greedy and then thats still not fast enough. I need OC-128.....I could download 'THE INTERNET' and the library of congress in about 10 mins lol.

beedubaya said:

Has any one here seen the movie STAND BY ME ?

I am looking at this picture, and i am thinking of the seen where you have those high school jocks playing HIGHWAY BASEBALL!!!! :D

And it's putting evil thoughts inside my head.

For those people that have not seen STAND BY ME, highway baseball is where you get 1 Car Load Of High School Jock + 1 Base Ball Bat + Country Road with a lot of mail boxes. You then proceed to try down the country road while one of the jock uses the baseball to take out road side mail boxes.
SILESIA DOES NOT ENCOURAGE THIS SORT OF STUPID BEHAVOUR. SILESIA CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONIBLE FOR SOME ONE COPY-CATING THE EVENTS FROM THE MOVIE (OR THE BOOK BY STEPHEN KING) "STAND BY ME"

Silesia said:
Has any one here seen the movie STAND BY ME ?

I am looking at this picture, and i am thinking of the seen where you have those high school jocks playing HIGHWAY BASEBALL!!!! :D

And it's putting evil thoughts inside my head.

For those people that have not seen STAND BY ME, highway baseball is where you get 1 Car Load Of High School Jock + 1 Base Ball Bat + Country Road with a lot of mail boxes. You then proceed to try down the country road while one of the jock uses the baseball to take out road side mail boxes.
SILESIA DOES NOT ENCOURAGE THIS SORT OF STUPID BEHAVOUR. SILESIA CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONIBLE FOR SOME ONE COPY-CATING THE EVENTS FROM THE MOVIE (OR THE BOOK BY STEPHEN KING) "STAND BY ME"

ROFL!.....yea if you do that you will be paying for a new antenna. See, my service is called Skyhop, and that white box is the antenna that is facing a tower which provides my internet. Yea, it may suck having to install a post with a white box to get internet service, but hey, when its your only alternative to dial-up, i doubt any person here would choose dial-up just to not have that post in their yard....

Last year I lived in a dorm for college, and we could download from our on campus network at between 1-1.1 MB/s. It was unbelievable. I could download a song in 3-4 secs and a simpsons episode in about 25-30...ah the good old days. Playing games was awesome too. It was like having a LAN party 24/7, and our pings were usually between 3-5. Man I miss that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom