WOOHOO! My case came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/shrugs, the entire front is plastic. and that's way too much in my book.
It's a very durable plastic, I accidentally stepped on it, in a place where most cases would break into peices, and it didn't do a thing, extremely strong front magent has 10-20 pounds of force :eek:, hard to pull the first time I opened it.

It's a very durable plastic, I accidentally stepped on it, in a place where most cases would break into pieces, and it didn't do a thing, extremely strong front magnet has 10-20 pounds of force :eek:, hard to pull the first time I opened it.

Well, the front of my case is made almost entirely from Aluminum. Which I can guarantee is a lot more durable then your plastic.

Also, I don't think your magnet requires 20 lb's of force...

Well, the front of my case is made almost entirely from Aluminum. Which I can guarantee is a lot more durable then your plastic.

Also, I don't think your magnet requires 20 lb's of force...
Calm down, not everybody has $5K to spend on a case, and this is my first windowed/door case. Don't complain.

Calm down, not everybody has $5K to spend on a case, and this is my first windowed/door case. Don't complain.

I only paid $155 for my case... Not like it cost me a fortune or anything.

I can't say I ever complained about anything, just corrected you on a few key points and expressed my lack of adoration for your case.

I only paid $155 for my case... Not like it cost me a fortune or anything.

I can't say I ever complained about anything, just corrected you on a few key points and expressed my lack of adoration for your case.
You can't say because that would be hipocracy, but I can say you did. $155 is a lot for a case. Now I couldn't say -in my opinion- that any case more than $100 has any features that are worth the extra $80.

Now I couldn't say -in my opinion- that any case more than $100 has any features that are worth the extra $80.

Evidently, because you haven't owned a case that cost more than that, you don't know the features they offer.

I had a case like yours, used it for a year then upgraded a My First Gigabyte Aurora. 2 Years later, my brother inherited it, and I'm using the Gigabyte Aurora 570. Chances are both these cases will be in service for at least another 4 years.

4 years from now, we'll see what kind of shape your case is in.

You'll come to appreciate spending more on a case than you would want to. it's definitely worth it. I spent $150 on my Armor, I absolutely hate the case now, but it still is in perfect shape after 2 years of abuse. I only hate it because I've grown out of the way that it looks, other than that it functions the exact same as when it was brand new.

Evidently, because you haven't owned a case that cost more than that, you don't know the features they offer.

I had a case like yours, used it for a year then upgraded a My First Gigabyte Aurora. 2 Years later, my brother inherited it, and I'm using the Gigabyte Aurora 570. Chances are both these cases will be in service for at least another 4 years.

Can you like, leave me alone? I have had this computer for 1 year. I'm not upgrading my case every 2 months like you.

Can you like, leave me alone? I have had this computer for 1 year. I'm not upgrading my case every 2 months like you.

And my input is, your case is ugly. To much plastic, along with a numerous amount of other horrible things.
You also spent 70$ on it, (The egg says it is 70$).
There are much better cases for the price.
Aspire has a point, and you are just acting childish.

/facepalm yourself

Keep building, enjoy yourself also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom