reallocating drive space

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope

that version dosent fix things..its only a trial version to see what can be done with partition magic..any freeware out there?

Re: nope

mayaseattle said:
that version dosent fix things..its only a trial version to see what can be done with partition magic..any freeware out there?

do a kazaa search

Actually use Bittorrent, not kazaa, Kazaa has some good stuff, but Bittorrent has verified downloads and i actually seen PM8 on there

ok..so these are going to help me to do ..?..i was initially looking for something like partition magic which will help me to reallocate my unused gigs back to the C:

mayaseattle said:
ok..so these are going to help me to do ..?..i was initially looking for something like partition magic which will help me to reallocate my unused gigs back to the C:
PM8 = Partition Magic 8 :D

mayaseattle said:

since you don't know what i'm talking about, do you have a 2000 disc and able to do a backup?

:cool:

NewBitmapImage.png

yup..got that..but here is the problem..i dont have a working partition magic..the trial version dosent actually let you use the "apply" button..it asks you to buy a PM8 and lets you know that you are using an evaluation demo...:(..

the graphic really helps.thanks

mayaseattle said:
i dont have a working partition magic..the trial version dosent actually let you use the "apply" button..it asks you to buy a PM8 and lets you know that you are using an evaluation demo...:(..

the graphic really helps.thanks
Hmm, that really sucks for you, I got mine for free, and it works. I didnt get mine from Bittorrent though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom