Core i7 Gaming Build Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he lives close enough to one of those that he is willing to go get it, then that is a great deal.

Darn I wasn't able to catch that deal last night, they dont even have one of those stores in my state! Anyway I just completed my order of this B-E-A-S-T !!! I probably won't sleep for the next 4 days :).

---They dropped the price of vista 64bit 20 bucks after i bought it! Hurray.

Darn I wasn't able to catch that deal last night, they dont even have one of those stores in my state! Anyway I just completed my order of this B-E-A-S-T !!! I probably won't sleep for the next 4 days :).

---They dropped the price of vista 64bit 20 bucks after i bought it! Hurray.

Use the newegg online customer service and they will most likely credit you the difference.

They credited my account for that Vista. Thanks so much to newegg and you for recommending the check!! :D I can't wait to benchmark this baby!

Ya, newegg unlike "provantage" takes care of their customers. Btw, did i mention that 300 dollar power supply that they put at the bottom of the shipping box, the one that came in DOA, they wouldnt allow me to return. Ya, screw provantage. So now i have to deal with trying to get it RMA'd through coolermaster then try to sell it. So i'm going to lose a good 50 bucks or more on that deal.

THANKS PROVANTAGE.COM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom