Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brother had a 8400gs and thats like placed in the 90s and thenn it suddenly stopped working after a year about. I bought a 9400gt and it seemed to be worse then the 8400 gs, which rank would a 9400gt be?

I read a comparison and yeah, the 4890 seems to beat the 275 by a few fps in most cases. I'm kinda surprised those cards haven't been added yet.

Also, an idea, it might be helpful to newer people to put like dividers or something around the groups of cards that are really close in performance such as these two so they know where the jumps are. I'm only talking about for the newer cards that people would still consider buying, but it is only an idea. You don't have to do it if you think it would be a lot of work.

it is in the sticky index, as well as many other useful threads. If we had them all stickied it would take up about half the page. Hence the reason we have it in an index instead. ;)

it is in the sticky index, as well as many other useful threads. If we had them all stickied it would take up about half the page. Hence the reason we have it in an index instead. ;)

I think this thread should be outside the stickied index instead of the power supply thread because the power supply thread is painfully not useful to anyone... Or don't switch them and just take the power supply guide off anyways. Oh yeah and my "recommended builds" thread should be taken out of the index threads cause I never updated it and its horribly outdated.

Back on topic
I think the 4890 should be just above the gtx280 or maybe just below.... I'm torn to be honest, but it's somewhere around there.

My new toy...

mljm1l.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom