*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Dude... seriously you aren't trying hard enough.. you should get 4.0ghz+ with that Wolfdale ;)

I did hit 4.15 with my e6600.

12.453s

:D

Dude... seriously you aren't trying hard enough.. you should get 4.0ghz+ with that Wolfdale ;)

On a P43 board? I think not. ;)

I've tried every combination of voltages that this board allows, and 305 fsb is the best I can do. The only thing left is to lower the multiplier and hope I can find the other side of this fsb hole (assuming it is a hole).

I'm pretty sure it's the board that's holding me back...

Hmmm, maybe it is a hole.

How does x38 stand up to P43? Better, worse, similar? They're more expensive, I know that much...

My 975x motherboard from like 2 and a half years ago had a wall around 400mhz... Would not go any higher period. I would hope a chipset that came out a good 2 years after it would be able to go further.

Yeah... From what I've read about the EP43-DS3L, it basically stops at 400. I'm using the latest beta BIOS and that's what let me get past 280 and on to 305. Maybe the next BIOS revision (if there is one) will help...

Ahh you have a P43.. well you could still get extremely close

Hmmm, I'm not sure I can get any more than 3.82.. The BIOS won't let me go higher than 1.5vcore, which is 1.45 in real terms.

I neeeed P45...

Back
Top Bottom