Need Case Suggestions!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myowngod

In Runtime
I've decided to do a complete overhaul of my computer setup... i7, new sli or xfire setup, etc... I'd like the chance to (eventually) do 3 way sli... but I know my antec 900 is too small to EVER fit all this (alteast in any ordered manner, I cant see it staying cool with 3 cards in that small area)

I've sifted through tons of case reviews... unfortunately, none of them give me a good comparison... what I need is a larger case (but not a FULL TOWER) that has the same or better airflow as my 900.. preferably better, as ambient temps can get high her in FL.. (not going water cooled ATM)...

I guess I'm looking for my 900 extended 3 inches in every direction or something... any cases I should look at? there is no computer shop here that stocks cases... so far the only one I've considered were the 902, and the coolermaster Sniper... and the 902 is practically the same size, while the sniper isn't supposed to cool as well...

While its appearance is not flattering by any means, I went with the HAF... free shipping deal right now makes the case cost about what I was going to spend upgrading the antec 900 I already have... now time to collect the rest of the parts... was figuring on keeping my setup how it is, and just selling it to recoup some of what I spend doing the i7 build... rather than reusing what I can..but we shall see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom