• TCP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
wat du u8 prefer...... i want a good VC but i dont want to pay over $300 4 it....tell me pro's and con's for each chipset! Thanx

why do u have to start another one of these threads there already are like 22562465 threads on this same topic..
for fx vx 98 series go 98
for x series vs 6 series go nvidia

What YourPrinter is trying to say is that if you are comparing the 9x00 series to any nVidia (besides 6800 series), then ATi is the way to go.

For the X800 series vs 6800 series...

Take the X800 if you want image quality or take the 6800 if you want performance.

Someone please lock or delete this thread, its pointless, and all its gonna do is consume your database size.

agex000 said:

Take the X800 if you want image quality or take the 6800 if you want performance.

There is really no noticable difference between the image quality between the 6800 series and the X800 series. If you are comparing the X800 Pro with the 6800GT, you would be ignorant to get the X800 Pro, which sucks in every way. The X800 Pro is comparable and even inferior to nVidia's mid-range card, the 6600. The 6800 series and the X800XT P.E. however are neck and neck, so you get a good card no matter which one you choose.

YourPrinter said:
isnt the 6 series both... since it has ps 3.0?

6800's are more designed for power in the future and now. Obviously with ps 3, they will have an edge over ATi when games start to use ps3. Think of the x800 XT as a tank and a 6800 as a jet... :confused: . They both have the same amount of power, its just layed out different.

Take the X800 if you want image quality or take the 6800 if you want performance
lol agex always holding out on that 'fact' I don't believe you'll ever notice any difference in image quality. XBOX2 will be using ATI :/ GEH! losers

i would have to agree with Agexx and yourprinter, if you are comparing the 9x00 series to the nvidia FX series, the 9x00's will win almost always and always have better image quality, but if you are wanting a top of the line card, go with the Nvidia 6800GT or Ultra, they offer the same image quality, (if not better because of PS3.0, contrary to what agexx will tell you) and better performance all round unless you are planning on buying the X800XT PE it would be plain foolishness to go for ATi in top of the line cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom