CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX in bottom of case

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldernon

Baseband Member
Im buying this power supply:
CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V
Newegg.ca - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

And this case:
Thermaltake V9
Thermaltakeusa Â» Chassis Â» Mid Tower Â» V9 Series Â» V9 : V9 VJ40001W2Z

The case mounts the PSU in the bottom. Ive searched around and cant find the length of the main 24-pin power connector.

Does anyone have this psu? If so, do you know how long the main power cable is? AND will it comfortably reach the mobo if it is ran from the bottom of a mid-tower? If it matters im going to have an ASUS P6T.

Ive read around that bottom mounted psu's make wire management a nightmare, and have seen people route the main power cable over the video card :S

Thanks for the read!

i have the same psu and my case is bottom mounted (nzxt tempest). The motherboard i use the 24 pin connection is at about the same area and mine fits no issue.

i run mine under the mobo tray and around too so i know it has some slack on it..goodluck :}

The TX750 has an incredibly long 24-pin anyways, my case is pretty tall as cases go, my TX750 is mounted on the bottom, and the 24-pin can go above the top of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom