How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sorry guys, if this wasn't a friend or family member I charge 60 bucks an hour. Since he already did the troubleshooting that would be included in there. If you troubleshooted for an hour then had to install the drive (say a 5 minute job) that is one hour and one quarter so i'd charge 75 to 80.

You guys crack me up, if this is a friend or family member DON'T CHARGE THEM! Obviously he's wanting to charge money for a reason, to make money right? Otherwise he should do the job for free (minus any parts).

Lol sorry guys, if this wasn't a friend or family member I charge 60 bucks an hour. Since he already did the troubleshooting that would be included in there. If you troubleshooted for an hour then had to install the drive (say a 5 minute job) that is one hour and one quarter so i'd charge 75 to 80.

You guys crack me up, if this is a friend or family member DON'T CHARGE THEM! Obviously he's wanting to charge money for a reason, to make money right? Otherwise he should do the job for free (minus any parts).

Actually, I was offered money for the work. I have a hard time accepting money from friends anyway, this was just something I wasn't sure about as far as a fair and competitive price for the work that was done for a friend/co-worker. If this was a stranger I would definitely charge full price ;). I do agree with you, Lex. If it wasn't offered I wold do it for free, but why look a gift horse in the mouth, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom