Case recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inked

In Runtime
So I didn't know where to post this so I thought here, I was looking for some good cases anywhere from 50$ to 150$. I was thinking the Antec 900 or the Antec 902 but any case is good.

The 900 is basically an ugly dust magnet..

I'd get an Antec 300 or the Coolermaster 690, or if you can spend a little more, the NZXT Tempest

Well, $50- $150 is a big difference in cases.....for $50 you can get a nice mid tower....like a coolermaster centurian.....or for $150 you can get a full tower.....case is just whatever your needs are and whatever you like.

If you like the bling and stuff with lights......or if you like the laid back and classy style....a case is all personal preference.

Well I like some lights XD but not enough to keep me up all night. I defiantly wanted a side window. Ill check out those cases Vernong

Well, $50- $150 is a big difference in cases.....for $50 you can get a nice mid tower....like a coolermaster centurian.....or for $150 you can get a full tower.....case is just whatever your needs are and whatever you like.

If you like the bling and stuff with lights......or if you like the laid back and classy style....a case is all personal preference.

Ya the Centurion 534 is nice! I currently sport one :)

Aluminum, lightweight, pretty nice looking, only con I have with it is the lousy fans it comes with..

Oh and that Newegg charges a lot for shipping it when you can get another case for cheaper shipped from them.. o_O

The Antec 300 is a great option towards the $50 end of the spectrum. I have one with two additional 120mm front fans and the cooling is top notch although the dust filters require pretty frequent cleaning.

For $150 I would go for a Cooler Master HAF or possibly a Cooler Master Storm Sniper.

I would get the 534 but I have black cd drives and it would really bug the **** out of me, so I think I am going to go with the Tempest.

A case is hard to recommend for someone, so much of it comes down to personal preference, its one of the only places you can express yourself in your comp. Personally i like a full tower for lots of room, some LEDs but not many, decent wire management potential and good airflow.

I'd go with one of these (side window):

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D AURORA GZ-FSCA1-ATB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-65B Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Would you consider installing your own side window? If yes there are a ton of others that are good quality....but of the above I'd have to drop my vote for the HAF

The 900 is basically an ugly dust magnet..

Personal opinion ;). I personally love my 900. Keeps everything cool; doesn't get that dusty...i clean it every few months or so and its not bad in there...worse than other cases can be yes, but not that bad. Nothing a can of air can't fix anyway ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom