High-End Gaming Computer Rig - NO BUDGET

Status
Not open for further replies.
:freak: :freak:
On an endless budget. Do I have to get all the stuff though new egg or can I just get stuff. Though new egg I would get the I7 top of line mobo combo, 2 western digital raptors,295gtx in sli 1600watt x3,geil 6gigabite kit,xfi top of the line sound,thermaltake case,blue ray dvd,dvdx24dvd,high end water cooling system,or zalman,
Without New egg(would be hard to imagine), I would still keep the mobo and memory combo the same,processor the same extreme I7,don't like the motherboards that are being offered right now reminds me of the old days with 3 slots. get two 295gtxsnvidias. get two 5 series adaptec raid cards with 16 OCZ drives 8 on each card run raid cards in duplex. motherboard might not be able to handle. try intel skull trail, or 5000 series server board and bridge for graphics. Or get three mobos skull trail or server make them identical and run a system program between the three with all the equipment I just metioned. on and on. 15,000dollers 25,000 to 30.000 for something stable in raid 6.

even tho this is a dream build, dont buy a speaker set online, thats crazy (unless you get free shipping). Usually shipping on speakers is upward of 100$. Unless you live in some kind of remote location, just go to a local computer dealer and buy them there. The logitech system you wanted is sold everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom