Sup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhcp

Banned
Hey guys, coming from a fresh ban at CF.org... Some people were being ***es and I gave them both bad rep, which in some way led to my ban (I know, wtf? Right!).
Just got a new case! my current spex will soon be in my sig. :)
As you can see, I love the heck out of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Wish they would go on tour again though :(. So yeah. By the way I'm gonna upgrade my grafix card to a GTX260 216 core soon. And a new power supply is probably actually the first thing I'm gonna get :).
Hope you don't have any people here like antdemo from computerforums.org here, that boy has some serious problems ( 7-10 bans, one currently permanent :laughing: )
So yeah, I hope to have fun here.
I build computers, fix em, anything that I can do to get my hands inside a computer :p

So what do I have to do to get Sig privileges? Like 49 posts I bet :( I guess I'll just post my specs here for now.

Some cruddy non-brand-name case with a loud-as-a-jet-engine 350W psu.
2GB Supertalent 800MHz DDR2 (extremely tight timings Volt. OC @ 2.00)
MSI K9N Neo-F V3 mobo
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ (OC @ 3.45GHz, cant go too high bcuz mobo fails at simple milestones :| )
Crazy-expensive CPU cooler (I forget which one and I'm to lazy to open my case :p)
NVidia GeForce 8600GT 512MB OC @ 680/930 (I love to burn this thing up, I leave fan on and leave GeoForms on for like 5 hours, gets it up to 210ºF hehehe)
320GB SeaGate 7,200RPM SATA HDD

Welcome.gif

No problems here. I run a very tight ship, security-wise... Nod32, MalwareBytes, Firefox with NoScript/Adblock/Flashblock... so it might never have even touched my system. Google for it (FUO) and give it a shot. I chose that site as it was more direct, but I have downloaded it from there without a problem.

What other forum? The only ones you should not be able to access would be Off Topic and BST.

Nevermind... here it is:

Attachments

• firefox-ultimate-optimizer-11.zip
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Check the other topic as well. I uploaded it to my skydrive account for you as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom