danish75

Beta member
Dear All
Assalam-o-Alykum

I have just Upgraded my system and Here are the Specifications

Processor : 3.2 ghz Intel
Graphics Cad : HIS Radeon 4670 1GB DDR3 IceQ
Memory : 1 GB DDR3
Power Supply : AcBel 400 watts . (Cooler Master was not available)
Hard Disk : 160 GB

The Problem is that, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 runs well in low graphics, but when i switch to medium or high then it is hardly playable. NFS ProStreet doesnot run that well either (too many jerks).

I am relatively new in PC gaming , Infact this is the first time i brought graphics card but according to the Game Specifications all games should be running well.

Please guide me in the right direction as what to do.

Thanks Alot

What Processor do you specifically have? Just saying a 3.2GHz Intel doesnt tell us much. Is it a Pentium 4, Intel Core 2 Duo, or a Core i7?

Run CPUz to get the processor information. It could very well be that your CPU is bottlenecking or just cant handle the load.

The HIS Radeon 4670 1GB DDR3 IceQ requires a 400W PSU. I am not familiar with your particular brand of PSU, but if it is iffy then it may not be supplying your card with enough power.

Try updating to the newest driver out, which is 9.3 (I think). Uninstall the current driver via Programs and Features. Boot into Safe Mode and use Driver Sweeper to remove what is left behind. Boot into Windows and install the new drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom