Can I use a wall mount on this monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wall mount in the Options section is for VESA-compatible mounts. Nowhere on that site, nor Newegg say anything about it being VESA standard, or even have any mounting hole dimensions listed in the specs. If you look at the pics on Newegg, it doesnt' have mounting holes on the back. So unless you find another kind of mount or stand, it's not going to work with a VESA mount.

Odd they didn't include taht in the specs...had to look the monitor's manual up online.

Attaching a Base
This monitor accepts a 100.0 mm x 100.0 mm VESA-compliant mounting interface pad.

Guess I was wrong; my bad.

Newegg even suggests an alternative stand right under it (users also bought).... why would they do that if the products had nothing to do with each other) at the very least... that alone should raise an eyebrow... enough to research it a little. you wouldn't be able to remove it form the stand it comes with. Looks pretty simple to me. 4 mount points, twist and remove.... You can see it right on the newegg images.

Newegg even suggests an alternative stand right under it (users also bought).... why would they do that if the products had nothing to do with each other) at the very least... that alone should raise an eyebrow... enough to research it a little. you wouldn't be able to remove it form the stand it comes with. Looks pretty simple to me. 4 mount points, twist and remove.... You can see it right on the newegg images.

Wasn't looking at the suggested items. I did research it, hence why I corrected myself after I looked up the manual on Samsung's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom