Reputation system has been activated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok well nevermind then. I had a feeling it might not have a timer.

Another thing i was thinking would be nice is if other people could see what rep people got in their profile. Then new people would be able to see what area they give good advice in. I know it was said earlier that it would be good to know who is best in certain topics.

It would also be nice if we could see win repped us but there might be a reason why we cant. Im just throwing my thoughts out there
This was already brought up. It seems that vB only allows Mods and above to see who repped them.
I was going to suggest a timer of sorts too. UNTIL I went and researched on the vbulletin site what the perimeters were for the rep/karma system. I found that what mak just said is sad but true...

Cool. So i wasnt just talking out my rear on that one. :p

But i just kinda looked at the settings to really figure that one out.:freak:

That wont happen. As stated already it would require updates done to it every time the forums was updated. Which is already a big enough hassle with the VBSEO installed. Which has caused many of the issues we have seen in the past.

Menus not working, attachments not being able to be uploaded, Avatars not working

All of that was cause of VBSEO. If we have that much trouble updating just 1 Add-On at update time, another one will only cause more issues.

I don't know how the blocks are set up, unfortunately. I haven't found anything about them or that regulates them. Hefe is probably right but I will see what I can find, though.

The breakpoints for the sayings are as follows (right now):

I have based my opinion upon deduction. I have 98 with 1 block and the next above me has 2 blocks. When mak posted he had 213 rep points he had 3 blocks.

Sorry to bring this back, but I didn't want to start a new topic for this. When you go into your UCP, you can see the latest rep given to you, and the reason. But you can't see who gave it to you, is it supposed to be like this or am I looking in the wrong place?

Sorry to bring this back, but I didn't want to start a new topic for this. When you go into your UCP, you can see the latest rep given to you, and the reason. But you can't see who gave it to you, is it supposed to be like this or am I looking in the wrong place?

Read 8 posts above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom