What's next (upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think your going to get much more out of that wolfdale unless you feel like running 1.4v or more into it daily which I wouldn't regardless of water. Plus if you end up wcing your going to want to see the insides of the computer so just cut a window already! Then you have to worry about where your going to mount your triple rad which to me seems a bit much just to cool the cpu. I prefer internally mount rads as they look cleaner.

edit: other things you can do is change the cooling on your mobo. Heres a pic of my old setup w/ thermalrights all over it.

Don't think your going to get much more out of that wolfdale unless you feel like running 1.4v or more into it daily which I wouldn't regardless of water. Plus if you end up wcing your going to want to see the insides of the computer so just cut a window already! Then you have to worry about where your going to mount your triple rad which to me seems a bit much just to cool the cpu. I prefer internally mount rads as they look cleaner.

edit: other things you can do is change the cooling on your mobo. Heres a pic of my old setup w/ thermalrights all over it.

Is that an Asus Maximus Formula? Can I do something like that with mine?

Maybe with Sunbeams? Do u guys know anything about anodizing? I was thinking of having the inside of my case done in blue.
Watercooling would look "cool" with blue tubing. Cutting the side for a window is definitely in order , then.

Sweet jesus, that's a load of cooling. It looks like a friggin' city block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom