*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

I'll let you know, thanks mate. At the moment, things have been too busy to think about anything in depth, lol. Maybe when I get some time.

Hikari you could probably get away with 3.5ghz 24/7 with decent temps, using the stock heat sink.

Hikari you could probably get away with 3.5ghz 24/7 with decent temps, using the stock heat sink.

I've been thinking about it. At 3.4ghz, it looks like my load temp maxes out at 54c while I'm folding. I'll test it out here soon.

EDIT: What do you think I should set my vcore at? I want it at the lowest possible, but earlier when I was trying 3.2, all my work units in FAH were EUE'ing because of the low voltage. So when I bumped it up to 3.4, I set it at 1.4v. Think that would cover 3.5 too?

EDITEDIT: Well, I raised to 3.5ghz, and I bumped the vcore up to 1.425 to be safe for folding, and my max load temps are at 56c. I wonder why I was getting 70c on prime yesterday at 3.6ghz. Maybe I'll try 3.6 here shortly, but I'm satisfied for now.

Its not underclocked, the 10x to 6x drop is Speedstep

Ya, I've read about some stability issues with it on

I didn't even install Vista before I turned AMD Cool n Quiet off, haha. No way was I leaving that on.

Back
Top Bottom