Case Mod for NZXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between using short strand and long strand is HUGE. I can speak from personal experience. I smoothing out a section of an old case of mine and long strand is just so rediculously hard to get layed down right and keep it from forming holes in it. not to mention those holes are nearly impossible to fill in with long strand.

Youre exactly right. I predicted a week of sanding and grinding the filler in the bezel, but I'm gonna request a time extension.. lol

Any pin holes or pock marks seen will be filled again

radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9f.jpg

radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9d.jpg

This will be my own PC

I've been at the mercy of weather this week, so I haven't worked on the bezel. We're supposed to get in mid 40s today... "Get out your shorts and sun tan oil!"

coolermaster.sponsorship.jpg

I'm proud to announce that Cooler Master is sponsoring this build with a new Real Power M1000 Power Supply (RS-A00-ESBA).

I can confidently power whatever hardware I get from this point on ...lol

coolermaster.sponsorshipPSUa.jpg

coolermaster.sponsorshipPSUb.jpg

This will be my own PC

I've been at the mercy of weather this week, so I haven't worked on the bezel. We're supposed to get in mid 40s today... "Get out your shorts and sun tan oil!"

:::looks out the window::: freak'n snow is coming down again! Lol, must be nice :p

Nice to see you doing some work for yourself, what's your current rig look like?

My current rig?... (looks around) I dont have one to call my own :(

Easter brought a break this afternoon so I could get back to this project. I'm using a rotary tool with grinder attachment for excavating filler from the crevices of the bezel frame.

radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9g.jpg

radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9h.jpg

After more grinding today, I applied the 2nd layer of filler to areas of the bezel.
radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9m.jpg

Pre fitting the plastic loom tubing
radgrill.radiator.install.mnpctech.com9z9n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom