Rate the Wire Management Above You!

/Shrugs, it's hooked up to the older tv that I doubt even does 480... The problem is, you can't play DVD's on it, and when we tried to game with it on the 73" 1080 it was just miserable how poor the quality was.

Besides I'm a PC gamer through and through. My sole exceptions are Halo and Ace Combat.

Tubes should never get clogged. As long as you run with anti-corrosives and biocide your basically gold. It's always good to tear things apart every once in a while just to check on how things are holding up.

pfft, DVD players are cheap, Wii doesnt need it really. If the Wii was using component and not worry about the jaggie lines, you would have a good time but everyone has their own tastes, so i understand. I dislike the PS3 and Xbox 360, for one, because most games support 1280x720p natively or less then that and are being upscaled not showing anyone true 1080p or true 720p. That i hate the most. PC on that 1080p HDTV natively just blows everything away and feels strange if so use to see 720p upscaled for so long using PS3 and Xbox 360 to be all honest lol. I played Left 4 Dead one time on my 52" 1080p HDTV.

It's actually pretty simple to make the Wii play DVDs, lol. But it doesn't really matter.

This isn't mine, it's a build I stuck together for a customer. I decided to experiment with this inexpensive case, I really had no idea if it would be a decent buy or not, and it turned out pretty well. The case is here: iMicro CA-ST827BS IM ATX W/12CM FAN,450W SATA*1

EDIT: Sorry for the crap quality photos, cell phone camera.

These two photos were before I had to fix the 24-pin cable:
03-25-09_1550.jpg

03-25-09_1551.jpg

This is after it's fixed:
03-25-09_1559.jpg

03-25-09_1600.jpg

03-25-09_1601.jpg

03-25-09_1724.jpg

This is my second try at this sort of thing, and I was working with what I got in the case. It turned out ok I think. I won't show you my first attempt because it's really bad with my case, haha. ;)

Considering it's the most cheapo build we could throw together, there wasn't a lot of budget for hardware, lol. These are the specs:

AMD 64 3200+
Biostar GF8100 M2+ TE
2gb Kingston DDR2 800
Seagate 160gb SATA3.0gb/s
LG DVD-RW

And then the case with a 480w PSU. We got the parts for around 240, so yeah, not a lot of stuff, lol.

meh, if i put the rad on the front HDD bays then it would be hard to fill and i'm going to put a MCR 220 in the front very soon along with water cooling for my GTX 260 :)

meh, if i put the rad on the front HDD bays then it would be hard to fill and i'm going to put a MCR 220 in the front very soon along with water cooling for my GTX 260 :)

Please do something with it, It looks like crud with the half circles of tubing coming off the back.

Mount on the inside maybe?

or maybe buy some straight barbs?

and change those blue fans to green or the light to blue! lol.

It already has straight barbs. The come straight out the side.

The problem is he can't change the barbs because on that rad they are soldered into the radiator and cannot be removed.

Back
Top Bottom