Rate the Wire Management Above You!

very nice. A 9/10 because i wish the tubes were see through lol. Na jk, i guess a 10/10 here.

i see the extra fans for exhaust, :/ interesting, having dust problems?

i see a Wii there! Nice, pm me ur Wii friends code if u want, i hardly got any friends :( on my Friends List. I got Wii speak, SSBB, and Boom Blox as far as online goes for me. You should get component, 480p is a big difference. Sry i will shut up now lol :p

I'd gone the route of clear tubing and didn't like having to deal with discoloration, and growth in the loop. with the Black tubing nothing grows and I can go more than a year between draining and cleaning the loop.

The Wii is my Housemates, living with 4 other college students. And that TV doesn't deserve 480p, we have a 73" 1080 downstairs, but that's for movies, and the Sexbox.

****, that looks awesome. I barely see any power cables at all...I hahd to look really hard, haha. 10/10. Even with all that water tubing, it looks nearly immaculate.

Out of curiosity, what's the dBA you have going on in there?

Haha, cleaned it for the pictures lol.

The rig runs about 29db give or take. It's audible but the majority of noise is just a pretty quiet woosh. Kind of to be expected considering I'm running 7 120mm fans in the rig...

tubing reminds me of what you would see in cards. Clear is better so u can see clogs or what not. Idk, just saying imo.

What do you mean, "in cards"? Never really run into a problem with clogs in the tubing itself. Maybe inside the physical block, but those are often not see through either.

10/10 for Aspire... there's a shock...

There's not even a smidgen of dust in there

Amazing what a 10 Gallon air tank with 100psi's worth of air can do. :D

Bonus Picture

My case is so bad arse.

:)

2nc3nrc.jpg

Intel e6600 @3.6ghz
Asus Maxmus Formula X38
4GB COrsair DDR2-800
XFX 8800GT 512mb
Audigy SE Sound Card
PC Power and Cooling 750W PSU
Couple HDDs, Sata DVD-RW

i meant in cars sry.

as for the Wii, just because there isnt that many core games doesnt mean u have to be so harsh to it. 480p is a much needed improvement since it doesnt support 720p. Just saying.

anyhow, im curious, what do u use to clean ur tubes when they do get clogged? Take apart and water it down?

i meant in cars sry.

as for the Wii, just because there isnt that many core games doesnt mean u have to be so harsh to it. 480p is a much needed improvement since it doesnt support 720p. Just saying.

anyhow, im curious, what do u use to clean ur tubes when they do get clogged? Take apart and water it down?

/Shrugs, it's hooked up to the older tv that I doubt even does 480... The problem is, you can't play DVD's on it, and when we tried to game with it on the 73" 1080 it was just miserable how poor the quality was.

Besides I'm a PC gamer through and through. My sole exceptions are Halo and Ace Combat.

Tubes should never get clogged. As long as you run with anti-corrosives and biocide your basically gold. It's always good to tear things apart every once in a while just to check on how things are holding up.

Back
Top Bottom