Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Yes , that looks very nice. Looks manufactured!! (referring to the previous water-cooled one) 9/10 I just looked at Aspire's and it looks MEAN:sharp_teeth: All matte-black-n-sh*t... love it!! 9/10 I think u should put some of that wire "anti-kinking" stuff around the tube that's going from the cpu to the vid card. It looks like
there's a little restriction there.

looks like orange juice. I give it a 10/10. Watercooling people have it so easy with wire management :/.

That's what I say about air coolers. Your guys' cases are so empty you can tuck stuff wherever you want.

Water cooling makes for a very cramped case.

I just looked at Aspire's and it looks MEAN:sharp_teeth: All matte-black-n-sh*t... love it!! 9/10 I think u should put some of that wire "anti-kinking" stuff around the tube that's going from the cpu to the vid card. It looks like
there's a little restriction there.

The slight kinking that was going on for that run was elieviated since moving to the new cpu and gpu blocks.

New pics sometime tomorrow.

Alright I got the new pictures taken.

Here she is.

The bad: Lighting isn't terribly great and the cathodes are only there for show, don't normally run them. Blacks get washed out with my flash so the paint looks grayer than it really is.

mutnxj.jpg

rix847.jpg

ff21w0.jpg

2aiinoz.jpg

the wire mess pics, i give 5/10, idk much else u can do to hide those wires but at least have them on the bottom :p.

very nice. A 9/10 because i wish the tubes were see through lol. Na jk, i guess a 10/10 here.

i see the extra fans for exhaust, :/ interesting, having dust problems?

i see a Wii there! Nice, pm me ur Wii friends code if u want, i hardly got any friends :( on my Friends List. I got Wii speak, SSBB, and Boom Blox as far as online goes for me. You should get component, 480p is a big difference. Sry i will shut up now lol :p

****, that looks awesome. I barely see any power cables at all...I had to look really hard, haha. 10/10. Even with all that water tubing, it looks nearly immaculate.

Out of curiosity, what's the dBA you have going on in there?

Back
Top Bottom