Which netbook to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asphodel

Solid State Member
I'm thinking of getting an XP netbook. Can't decide which is best - Samsung or Asus. Or maybe you have other suggestions? Thanks to all in advance!

My mum has an Asus eeePC, I've used it myself quite a bit and they're very good. Wouldn't buy one myself 'cos I don't like the tiny screen, but still good.

Edit: Though that's running Ubuntu, dunno if they can come with XP.

I have a Dell mini 9 and I am very pleased with it! I just got my mini a little while ago, I got mine for 250 ( it was a refurb). However I would suggest the Dell mini 10, but you might have to wait for the good features to come out such as a tv tuner and a 6 cell battery.

Happy shopping!

I have a Dell mini 9 and I am very pleased with it! I just got my mini a little while ago, I got mine for 250 ( it was a refurb). However I would suggest the Dell mini 10, but you might have to wait for the good features to come out such as a tv tuner and a 6 cell battery.

Happy shopping!

Yeah I have a Dell Mini 9 to.

I am getting the Mini 10 as soon as I can.

^
I recommend that!!

I'm a fan of the MSI Winds from what I've seen but the Dells are good too. Honestly most of the components are identical so it doesn't matter much. The only things that will really vary are the screen and the keyboard.

Moving this to the Netbook section btw

I should mention the reason I'm such a fan of the MSI Wind is the quality of the screen, best of all of them in my opinion.

^^ The screen is the reason I got one. I compared a Wind and eeepc 1000H side by side and the MSI's screen was noticeably better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom