Notebook!Shared graphic yes/no???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorsport

Beta member
sFoto.asp

I can get a great offer for notebook,HP nx-9030 1.6 Centrino,512mb ddr.The problem is in SHARED Integrated Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 adapter.
This card has 64mb of shared memory,now im asking how much worse is this shared 64mb adapter,from lets say...ATI 9600 64MB.
I just want to know how much diference is in shared and not shared graphic adapter (64mb).

Can i see a graph somewhere of this comparison?

I will not use this notebook for playing games(ill use it for playing mp3s on the partys)but anyhowe the computer or graphic cannot be so bad that i will have problems if i want to watch a DIVX or play a normal game.

tnx

There is a big difference in shared graphics vs dedicated. heres an example:
3dmark03...
shared: score of 600(or less)
9600:around the 2000 mark
plus the shared graphics takes up 64mb of ram.512mbram minus 64mb ram erm...(448MB Ram left for u)

Yeah...listen to what BroWZ said cause he basically hit the nail on the head right there. If you're not gonna use it for gaming it won't be a big deal...you'll still be able to watch a DIVX or play SOME games depending on what exactly you want to play......no newer games thats for damn sure. The onboard graphics will be pretty dern weak....so I wouldn't expect to be able to play anything too demanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom