Benchmark Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

azstars

Baseband Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

But, I was wondering if my 3dmark06 score is what it is supposed to be. I got a 16410 and my rig is:

Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz, GTX 285, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 6GB OCZ Gold RAM @ 1066, 1TB WD HDD, Corsair 750W PSU

I searched around and found many people getting scores in the 20,000 range. Is my computer not capable of these scores or is something possibly working incorrectly?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

But, I was wondering if my 3dmark06 score is what it is supposed to be. I got a 16410 and my rig is:

Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz, GTX 285, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 6GB OCZ Gold RAM @ 1066, 1TB WD HDD, Corsair 750W PSU

I searched around and found many people getting scores in the 20,000 range. Is my computer not capable of these scores or is something possibly working incorrectly?

sounds about right @ stock speeds

if you want higher scores, you will need to overclock your cpu and your video card

Ok, how much of an overclock would I need to see an improvement to around the 20,000 mark?

those people are getting 20000 with high overclocking. my system gets about 16800 with every thing overclocked to the max.

Ok I see. Well I might be adding either a second GTX 285 or a GTX 295 pretty soon, what would this do to my score? Would the 285s in SLi be better than a single 295?

Ya I'm wanting to OC my GPU but am wondering what I should use: ATItool or RivaTuner? Also it's running at 46C idle right now, that's already a little hot right?

^no that's fine (like i said in the other thread) these things get to about 80+c on load....a small oc would not hurt, just don't oc until the card is getting way to hot, but it is likely that if you did that it would be unstable and would crash with out a volt mod. I prefer rivatuner over atitool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom