Temps for My System

Status
Not open for further replies.

azstars

Baseband Member
Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone could tell me some good temperature ranges for my system. Specs are as follows:

Xclio A380 Case (2 250mm fans front and side, and 1 120mm rear exhaust)
Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz w/ Zalman 9700 (set QPI to 6.4)
Gigabyte EX58-UD5 Mobo
6GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz
nVidia GTX 285 (no overclock)
1TB HDD
DYNEX Network Card
Vista Home 64-bit
Corsair 750W PSU

My temps are usually:

System=40C
CPU=34C
NB=47C

This is while doing things like internet browsing, etc. My highest temps that I've seen were after playing COD:WaW online. The system temp went up to 51C, the CPU stayed the same, and the NB went up to 53C or so. How hot is this, and are these the regular temps to expect while gaming?

Thanks for the help

EDIT: Also, the temps after gaming dropped back down to 42C, 34C, and 47C (accordingly) after about 5-10 mins. Not sure if this matters but.

Ok thanks a lot! Where could I find a listing of the temperature ranges for my CPU, GPU, and Mobo? Just something that says the max temps, usual range, etc.

Sorry, I don't know the ranges, but I have the same gpu as you at it idles 36-38*. I haven't checked it under load.

Ok thanks a lot! Where could I find a listing of the temperature ranges for my CPU, GPU, and Mobo? Just something that says the max temps, usual range, etc.

a quick google search would probably give you that

I use hwmonitor for my gpu temps...

Hm, well I checked the GPU temps and they were at 46C. That's a little high for idle right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom