Help PLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProLiF1kZ

Solid State Member
Hey everyone it's been awhile since I've been on here but looks like everyone is booming.
I'm having a problem and don't know whats the deal so I'll try to explain to the best of my abilities. First i'll start with my set up and this was just a starter setup to see if I liked gaming on PC. I have a sapphire radeon 4850, 450 power supply, vista 64bit, CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 5000+, Motherboard: Biostar MCP6PB M2+ , System Ram: Low-Latency Gaming Ram 2GB DDR2 800 and the problem is i have a whole bunch of hacked games from skullptura, razor1911, & reloaded. They all play fine but recently my computer just started freezing..at first i thought it was the games but they played fine...now i boot up my computer and it just freezes or it will go all the way to the desktop screen and then freeze. Sometimes i have to keep restarting and booting it up just to play one movie and sometimes it will stay on and play one movie or a little of a game then just freezes out of no where. If need i can take a picture and post it of anything more you might need to see...my bother says its not configured right like it says i have an extra cd drive which does nothing and it says i have an A floppy drive and i don't trouble booting up in the beginning but i don't understand because it wasn't doing this till not to long ago. If you need i can take pics but does anyone know what could be the problem? I'll get all the way to the main screen and it freezes but it wasn't doing this before...

No not that I know of...it says 39c
An I have it setup right next to the window an I keep it open everytime I boot the rig up.
I stay in Chicago an it's still cold as **** out here LOL so I don't think so I could boot it up an take some pics of the info on screen when it boots up if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom