new mobo installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if my Item(s) go faulty?

If you experience any defect in your goods which under normal use appear within a reasonable period after delivery and which are due to faulty materials, workmanship or design will be made good by Maplin either by repair or replacement or refund.

Can I return a product if I am not happy with it?

For any unwanted goods Maplin offers a 28-day return policy*. To return a product under this policy you should either:

• Return the product to one of Maplin stores within 28 days
• Follow the returns instructions on the delivery paperwork

is on there site...

That is there company policy, and not the law. You where sold goods that where sold as new and fit for there intended purpose and twice the goods have proven not to be fit for purpose.

Yes essentially that is what it means but the reasonable length of time can be any ware from 1 day to 4 weeks.

But both devices are reported as faulty, they are not functioning in the way intended by there manufacturer so it is time they wither give you another replacement or a a full refund.

Just don't go in there shouting the odds ask for the manager explain the situation to him and listen to what he or she has to say and ask for a refund rather than a replacement as this is the second time a device has malfunctioned.

i know the manager in there i tryed geting a refund...but he said he cant because his till will be down £160? so im not sure i WILL get any refund..just alot of replacements.... :( i dont want another replacement though

They can not refuse a refund if the device is faulty that have replaced there original device with a new one and this one is not working as intended, the fact is they have had there attempt to rectify the situation and now you would like a refund.

mhm well im gonna go up there if theres enuff time when my family come back and see if he can try and fix it....if not then ill get a refund.. if he'll let me..

the other mobo is diffrent to this one as they had no others in stock thats why i have 3gb ram insted of 2gb and a diffrent mobo

Yes but this problem is with a replacement for one device just because they are different makes little or no difference, as to what the fault is you believe that you are not going to get a device from them that works as it should.

Next time deal with scan or aria they have a much better returns policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom